We, at Listening Ears – Starkey School of Hearing, provide a wide range of teaching and training facilities to our students to mainstream them into regular education in future. Our facilities and amenities are developed to orient our students and their parents to the Listening Ears
approach. With an objective of creating an enabling space for the hearing impaired children, we have created a world-class facility that offers customised solutions.
The facilities & amenities we offer to our students match the global standards. Listening Ears offers:
- Team of professionals : AVT, Child Psychologist, Audiologist, Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Music Therapist, Early Childhood Specialist – who work together at Listening Ears.
- ENT support.
- 6-9 classrooms for individual Sound, Speech, Language Classes and Art Classes.
- These are sound treated rooms to monitor and improve signal to noise ratio with multimedia facilities.
- iPad assisted teaching for interactive and effective education session.
- An indoor communal space for group activities and lessons.
- An outdoor, pollution free space for play, exercise, gardening, etc.
- Toddler’s Library.
- Parent-therapist partnership because Auditory Verbal Therapy is not just about parents’ participation. It is a powerful relationship that can match the therapist’s expertise in speech, language, and listening development with the parents’ unique knowledge of their child. It produces amazing results.