IQ Assessment in Delhi
IQ assessment is required to evaluate a hearing-impaired child’s learning ability. This is done by ascertaining their cognitive strengths and weaknesses. The best time to get this assessment done is between 4 to 8 years of age because children younger than that are too unpredictable.
If you are looking for IQ assessment in Delhi for your uniquely-abled child, Listening Ears offers a series of psychometric tools and tests that are administered by highly-trained professionals. These experts come with years of experience of working with children who are hard of hearing. Since a single test is never an indicator of a specially-abled child’s learning abilities, these professionals use a variety of internationally-accepted tools to gather adequate information about the kid.
- Verbal Comprehension: Can the child use different vocabularies to express basic and general concepts?
- Visual Spatial Skills: Can the child visualize things from different angles?
- Fluid Reasoning: Can the child apply general information to solve on-the-spot problems?
- Working Memory: Can the child retain information to complete a task over a period of time?
- Processing Speed: Can the child process visual information quickly and with ease?
When the results of the cognitive evaluation are read in conjunction with an educational test, an accurate assessment of the child’s learning abilities can be made. This information can then be used to create a unique and personalized learning plan for the child. In the absence of precise IQ assessment and apposite learning plan, a uniquely-abled child may suffer from low self-esteem and negative experience at school. IQ assessment becomes even more important if the child is required to switch schools in the same academic year – for example, in case of parents getting transferred to another city.